script_fu
Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!!

My day will be spent with my family & friends! The 4th here in the states is about our freedom which we all celebrate maybe a little to much. lol

Our plans as a family are to have a really nice cookout. Hotdogs, hamburgers & chicken of course.

We also generally all chip in and buy fresh chesapeake bay blue crabs buy the bushels. Throw in some fresh shucked white corn on the cob and lots of old bay seasoning. And well its pretty much a smorgasboard if you know what I mean.

In my younger days I would go catch all the crabs myself. Now im older and its more fun for me to just pay for them and enjoy right from the start. lol

Anyway throw in a couple jet skies and a boat with a tube and its a pretty wild day on the Pax River.

As night falls you can see all the kids getting excited! They know the fireworks are going to start and they love them. Growing up on the river was always great you never knew how many different displays you could see. Trust me its alot.

So I just want to put a lighter spin on things tonight before bed. I hope all of you will have a very meaningful and happy 4th of july!

Also people if your here in the states tell us how your 4th will be spent.

but

Please keep it on topic family, friends & freedom. Nothing XOOPS related is my wish.

Regards
Still an XOOPS lover.

Northern
Re: Happy 4th of July!
  • 2007/7/4 8:38

• Northern

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/12/26

46 lookers and not a single reply, till now that is. LOL

Well the 4th is here, and my flamily will be partaking in the fire works displays.....we live in one of the few places you can legaly buy and sell them.
but this wouldnt happen till late, sence the sun dosent truely set till 12:30 pm.

before all this fun we too will be ejoying the nice weather out on the deck over looking the pond and woods while having a BBQ. red meat,and shucked corn are normal things to see, then you have all the sides.
A few of the family members will attend along with our neighbor's and a couple from the church. im hoping to see a few friend pop in, but that is unkown.

we might go and play on the quads, thats up to the rest of the people.

that will be the sum of my day give or take a thing or two, lol

script_fu

Thanks Northern for the reply. Enjoy

whooven
  • 2007/7/4 15:23

• whooven

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/17

Thanks and back to you. I put up a new flag for the occasion and will shoot off some fireworks tonight. I traded my day-off holiday status for another weekday so I could run errands. Lots of places aren't open today and all the festivities I'll be attending happen after dark anyway.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
"I'm going to see if this internet thing takes off" - someone told me this when I suggested he needed a website.

Anonymous
  • 2007/7/4 18:23

• Anonymous

• Since:

Happy 4th July to all our friends on the wrong side of the pond

BlueStocking

All of the family came over, we had BBQ ribs, potato salad, beans, and conversation. Mainly we ALL have our computers online and go about our interests like it is a Wii cafe -- Five laptops and two with windows vista's.

<<slight pause>>
Make that seven, we just picked up two more. One an Apple.

Later,.....
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

ewonline
  • 2007/7/4 19:54

• ewonline

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/11/17

Happy 4th of July!

Have lots of fun everyone and remember to be safe!
Resized Image

iHackCode

cheers!!
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Login

Who's Online

240 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 240

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits