lemondrop
need to hide register.php from public
  • 2007/6/22 12:04

• lemondrop

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/11

I decided that since my site is a paid memebrship site that I would remove the register link from the login block, and just direct new members automatically from paypal to the register.php link after they pay for their membership fee.

Ok that is working out good except for the modules that the non-registered users have access to for viewing only,are still able to get to the register.php when they try to add a weblink or something like that they get a message that says they are not allowed and they need to login or register. Which enables them to register.
I cannot find where to control/access this other login block that still shows the register link.

I am now stumped.
I have fished through the files and scoured each module but I cannot find this source.

I really hate to not allow registrations and change the way I want to accept new users.

Can anyone help me?
Please

Robin

lemondrop
Re: need to hide register.php from public
  • 2007/6/22 12:11

• lemondrop

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/11

ok so I should have tried looking in the user.php first cuz that is where I found it and it worked:)

Sorry to bother.
Have a good day.

R

mboyden
Re: need to hide register.php from public
  • 2007/6/22 14:50

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

You might also just consider using the Subscriptions module which I think can do what you are asking, albeit a little differently (i.e., you don't have to hack any of the core files).
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

Login

Who's Online

439 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 439

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits