optikool
Content Not showing in Module
  • 2007/6/8 18:48

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/3/26

Hi,

I'm new to creating modules and I have been working for the past couple of days to get this module I'm created correct. So far I have been able to get the module to display the title on the left bar but it will not display content from the template file. I believe I have everything right (obviously I don't) and I have debug mode running. The debug mode comes back with no error and blocks(number) shows my block as one of the blocks listed. One thing I noticed is when I look at the blocks admin page and click edit for this block, it doesn't show the template for this block, so I'm assuming it wasn't found in the install even though there was no error message when I installed the block. If anybody can shed some light on what I'm missing it will be greatly appreciated. If it helps to look at the module you can find it here...http://www.maesworld.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=2

Thanks

optikool
Re: Content Not showing in Module
  • 2007/6/8 23:14

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/3/26

I figured it out after running across another post where the user explained about the block template and how I needed to have a template inside the template/blocks folder.

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits