jegelstaff
Re: Empty view account page

Quote:

BlueStocking wrote:
Pageworks would not let me un-install pageworks.logs. I dropped all the datatables and reinstalled XOOPS clean.

Thank you for publishing this report. There was a typo in the xoops_version.php file which was preventing that table from being removed correctly. This is fixed now and will be included in the next release.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

BlueStocking

by jegelstaff on 2007/5/17 23:54:08 - Thank you for publishing this report. There was a typo in the xoops_version.php file which was preventing that table from being removed correctly. This is fixed now and will be included in the next release. - --Julian

@HI DAVIDL2...
Haven't found any solution. I will reinstall Pageworks when I get Julian's fix and see if Pageworks recreates the view accounts problem. I don't believe view accounts would be related to the lack of ability to un-install the log. Sounds like two different problems there.

BlueStocking
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

JCDunnart
  • 2007/5/19 5:27

• JCDunnart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/1 5

A blank page on userinfo.php probably means there's a problem with the search function of one of the installed modules.

If you want to keep using the module you can try deactivating the search function in xoops_version.php of the module.

find
$modversion['hasSearch'] = 1;

change to
$modversion['hasSearch'] = 0;

You'll probably need to updated the module for the change to take effect.

Or you can investigate the search function, work out what's wrong with it - but there's no general solution for that which I could post here

BlueStocking

Commenting out the following in the Wikimod xoops_version.php activates the view account. BUT the pmlite still does not work. Just changing the hasSearch =0; did not do the trick.

This is the best lead I have heard of so far. Now that I know what affects it, I will reset it back to its original setting and see if I can approach it from another angle. It looks like the search.php is a common element with all of the modules having the problem.

// Search
// $modversion['hasSearch'] = 1;
// $modversion['search']['file'] = "include/search.php";
// $modversion['search']['func'] = "wiwimod_search";

Thanks loads, I'll let you know if I come up with anything else that includes a fix for the pmlite. Meanwhile if you come up with anything more please let us know. We are not out of the woods yet.

BlueStocking
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

279 user(s) are online (179 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 279

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits