showcase17
[SOLVED] Empty view account page
  • 2007/5/17 21:33

• showcase17

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/1/6 0

Since a couple off weeks I have an empty page when I try to look at the account page of members. The edit account link works, it's the view account which doesn't.

Using 2.0.16, didn't change anything (even overwrote the file with the original file, renamed the old one). All looks OK to me in the DB.

Someone got an idea how to fix this?
- To Explore and Discover -

davidl2
Re: Empty view account page
  • 2007/5/18 0:07

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Have you a URL we can look at?

showcase17
  • 2007/5/18 0:23

• showcase17

• Not too shy to talk

Yep I got an URL: problem solved, link removed [edited later]
Problem gets weirder to me: when not logged in I can see the account but logged in there's blanc page...

So created a test account for that: "Test" and pw: "xoops"

Could this be some setting somewhere?

davidl2
  • 2007/5/18 0:30

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

Very odd - I see what you mean.

Anything particular with the debug results?

showcase17
  • 2007/5/18 0:34

• showcase17

• Not too shy to talk

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getsearchevent() in /home/dirtyrebel/domains/dirtyrebels.com/public_html/dr/modules/extcal/include/search.inc.php on line 38

showcase17
[SOLVED] Re: Empty view account page
  • 2007/5/18 0:39

• showcase17

• Not too shy to talk

Solved it...

I deactivated the extcal module and it works again... So that's going

Thanks David, didnt think about checking the debug

BlueStocking

This empty view account page has been bugging me for awhile now.

1) I have two XOOPS instances installed... one in directory xoops01 and another in directory xoops02.

2) A clean XOOPS install and the view account works when logged in and when log-ed off. Also I can use the pmlite.php on this install in this directory.

3) I installed formalize and pageworks... that seemed to cause me to loose the ability to view accounts when logged in. SO I un-installed both of them, with some difficulty I might add. Pageworks would not let me un-install pageworks.logs. I dropped all the datatables and reinstalled XOOPS clean. (more than once, making sure this was a problem related to those programs.) Which at that point I assumed was related to those two programs.

4) with a clean database and clean install of XOOPS I installed Dokuwiki. This is onhttp://upnrunnin.hypermart.net/xoops01
The view account is available to me as admin both when logged on or off. This is the way I want it.

5) I clean installed XOOPS in a xoops02 directoryhttp://upnrunnin.hypermart.net/xoops02 and checked that the view account worked. THEN I installed WIWIMOD and immediately lost the ability to view accounts when log-ed in. Debug says NO ERRORS at all.

I would REALLY LIKE to be able to view account and use the pmlite with the WIWIMOD installed.

Thanks
BlueStocking
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

davidl2
Re: [SOLVED] Empty view account page
  • 2007/5/18 1:02

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

BlueStocking - I'll have a think and see if anything comes to mind... (but I need to sleep first )

showcase17
  • 2007/5/18 1:03

• showcase17

• Not too shy to talk

I had the calendermodule EXTCAL installed, deactivated it and all works OK now.

It looks like I installed the wrong version... 2.11 (dev version!) DOH!

I'm blonde so you can't blame me!

BlueStocking

@Showcase17,
I don't want to have to deactivate WIKIMOD in order to use the pmlite or view accounts. I want to know what caused the change in the configuration. It is alright to be able to turn the view accounts off and I have seen some suggestions for disabling the anon view accounts from the address line. (as in this case)
http://upnrunnin.hypermart.net/xoops02/userinfo.php?uid=1

I want to turn ON view accounts for registered log-ed in users. While using WIKIMOD and Formulize and Pageworks. I wouldn't want to give up pm ability in order to use any other program. Can be done because view accounts works when log-ed on the dev.xoops.org wiki site. (may be different version of wiki though)

@Davidl, Sure hope you can give me a fix... after you get some rest. Thanks in advance, for any help you can give me on this.

NOT SOLVED for me.... sorry.
NOTE: deactivating the Wiki does restore XOOPS to its previous working condition and would appear to fix the problem. I would be reluctant to blame the add on modules now since it happens with so many. hummmm...

I need to buy a clue!!!
BlueStocking
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits