1
carpeweb
XoopsPoll -- Edit Poll -- Options -- Not Saving
  • 2007/5/17 19:58

  • carpeweb

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 38

  • Since: 2002/9/12


I'm using XoopsPoll version 1 (AFAIK, the latest release, in the repository).

When I edit a poll and change any of the options (responses), I see that they are not saving properly. If I go to the poll on the user side, I generally see some of the options (responses) repeated. If I go to edit the poll again, I generally see that each option has the same value, which is the value I set for the last option (response) in the series. Also, the colors are not showing, but that's less of a problem right now.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm creating a multiple choice, so is "allow multiple selection" a known issue?

I should mention that the default poll that comes with the installation is a single option (response) poll, and I have the same problem in Edit mode for that poll. However, it appears fine on the user side.

In other words, there's a big gap between what shows on the Edit screen and what shows on the user screen.

Thanks,
Jim