• hackbrill

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/7/14

Modulename and version
Quote:
multimenu 1.82

Short description
Quote:
The menu manager module which allows you to create up to 8+2 custom, compatible and independently configurable menus.

Detailed description
Quote:

GENERAL
multiMenu is a multifunction links menu manager. It has been designed to easily display links and menus on a XOOPS site. For webmasters, links can be added either from the administration side or directly from a link in the index pages of the module. This last version now includes a sitemap interface which will allow the webmaster to design his own navigation.

FEATURES
The main objective of this module is to allow webmasters who are not well versed with website or module management to easily display custom menus. Other benefits include plenty of features that allow the webmaster to personalize the use of the module. This includes a very flexible block menu that allows many display type options.

Version
Quote:

Publisher
Quote:
- Solo (Solo71)
- Blueteen
- DuGris)

Home Page
Quote:
System Requirements
Quote:

- XOOPS 2.0.x and 2.2.x.

Screenshot links
Quote:

solo71
Re: Module: multimenu description
  • 2007/4/24 10:46

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

Uh? And?

Quote:
- Solo (Solo71)
- Blueteen
- DuGris

Saganxis
  • 2007/4/24 14:52

• Saganxis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/20

Well at first, when you download the module the name of the zip file is "m_xoops-2.0.x-2.2.x_multimenu_1.8". But in the xoops_version says that the version of this module is 1.82.

$modversion['version'] = "1.82";

Then i saw in the module's docs there are a guide of the module. I think it's very helpful for the detailed description.

Sorry for my english. I want to help so i 'd like to try.

In the index guide says:

GENERAL
multiMenu is a multifunction links menu manager. It has been designed to easily display links and menus on a XOOPS site. For webmasters, links can be added either from the administration side, or directly from a link in the index pages of the module. This 1.7 version now includes a sitemap interface, which will allow the webmaster to design his own navigation.

FEATURES
The main objective of this module is to allow webmasters who are not used with website or module management to easily display custom menus. Other benefits include plenty of features that allow the webmaster to personalise the use of the module. This includes very flexible block menu allowing many disply type options, as we will see later in this short guide.

Maybe this can help.

The last sentence of 'general' can be changed to

"This last version now includes a sitemap interface, which will allow the webmaster to design his own navigation."

hackbrill
  • 2007/4/24 18:09

• hackbrill

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/7/14

Thanks for the help

Login

Who's Online

204 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 204

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits