anemic
xrmanager tinyeditor
  • 2007/4/16 4:27

• anemic

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/6

Hi,

I've two sites that user tinyeditor along with userpage. These two modules are a great combo for providing user authored pages created with a WYSIWYG editor. Xrmanager on the sites has one feature that does not work the same way on both sites. There's a background feature allowing a member to select the background color or background image. On one of the sites xrmanager provides a textfield for typing in the name of a file but does not provide the browse-to-image function. Does anyone know what it takes to turn on the browse feature of xrmanager?

anemic

BlueStocking
Re: xrmanager tinyeditor

Xrmanager: This is a plugin which plugs into the plugins advlink, advimage and flash.
Once activated you are able to browse to fi les or links on your server. If you browse images
you can edit them.

http://dev.xoops.org/dl/tinyeditor/docs/tinyeditor100.pdf

The manual here may help.

Good Luck
BS
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

anemic
  • 2007/4/18 14:07

• anemic

• Just popping in

The code to generate the browse-to-background-image function is in

<td id="background_image_browser">&nbsp;</td>

But I don't know why the image browser is not created.

anemic
  • 2007/4/24 14:58

• anemic

• Just popping in

I wanted to follow up with this. For xrmanager to work with the advanced editor function both must be enabled in the tinyeditor toolset. When editing a page the advanced features are available allowing to browse to a members images to use in the background of a userpage.

There is a follow up issue I have. Parts of xrmanager appear to come with tinyeditor. But there is evidently a missing plugin component I cannot find. Under editor/plugins there is to be a xrmanager directory that I don't have. So if anyone knows if there is an additional xrmanager plugin and where to get it I'd love to hear back. The reason I know this dir exists is because of the first chmod instructions in the manual. issing xrmanager/connectors/php/config.php.

The last component I need to work is file uploads and this appears to work , choose a file, click submit and wait a few seconds while it appears the file uploads. However it's never saved on the server. But I get no errors or warnings. Any ideas on how to debug?

Thanks.

tzvook
  • 2007/5/16 11:15

• tzvook

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/2/1 2

Quote:

anemic wrote:

There is a follow up issue I have. Parts of xrmanager appear to come with tinyeditor. But there is evidently a missing plugin component I cannot find. Under editor/plugins there is to be a xrmanager directory that I don't have. So if anyone knows if there is an additional xrmanager plugin and where to get it I'd love to hear back. The reason I know this dir exists is because of the first chmod instructions in the manual. issing xrmanager/connectors/php/config.php.

The last component I need to work is file uploads and this appears to work , choose a file, click submit and wait a few seconds while it appears the file uploads. However it's never saved on the server. But I get no errors or warnings. Any ideas on how to debug?

Thanks.

For me too ...
I only have /tinyeditor/xrmanager/ dir ...
And upload is the same .... no errors , but no uploads ...

Anyone ?

Login

Who's Online

138 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 138

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits