• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/3/4 7

After upgrade the server to

Operationg System : Redhat linux Fedora 5
MySQL: V5.0.27
Apache webserver v2.2.2

It appear the following errors:

======================================================
Notice [PHP]: Object of class XoopsUser could not be converted to int in file class/theme.php line 442
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 111
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file language/english/local.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file modules/smartfaq/include/functions.php line 588

===========================================

The menu only show the frame, the links disappear, the content show the frame, no content inside.

If I check it by edit, it has the contents and links inside. Only not show up in main page.

Any ways to solve it?

JMorris
Re: Server upgrade appear Error
  • 2007/3/30 2:31

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

The only debug output of the above you need to worry about is the Warning messages...

Quote:

If you look at this carefully, you'll see a problem... Smarty.class.php. That "S" should be an "s". Your FTP program is changing the cAsE of the file names on upload.

Check the settings of your FTP program and make sure that the option to preserve character cases is selected and that you are transferring the files in the correct mode. For PHP files, ASCII should work. On most FTP programs, the "Auto" setting takes care of this for you.

HTH.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

canuser
  • 2007/3/30 3:00

• canuser

• Just popping in

Thanks James.

I tried to change the S to s, but the website was down because it didsn't get the class. I changed it back then it works again.

I checked the line 1048 in Smarty.class.php, it was only

* @return array

Any idea?

JCDunnart
  • 2007/3/30 4:24

• JCDunnart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/1 5

Try updating the system module.

BlueStocking

Google Search<< XoopsUser could not be converted to int 442

NOTE: if you click on the cache version you can quickly run down and see where the references are made to the search criteria above

BlueStocking
hardhunting.com
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

canuser
  • 2007/4/3 20:58

• canuser

• Just popping in

Quote:

JCDunnart wrote:
Try updating the system module.

JCDunnart,

You are right, I solve the problem by doing the system update. Thanks!

Another problem I still can't solve is the content, it does not show the content. I try update the content, but it doesn't work. Is any one has solve this before? Please give me some advise. Thanks.

canuser
  • 2007/4/3 23:18

• canuser

• Just popping in

Content problem solve by the following post.

Poster Thread
pedrorozo Posted: 2007/3/11 12:44 Updated: 2007/3/11 12:44
Just popping in

Posts: 1 Re: Content (Redirection limit for this URL exceeded xoops)
For all the faloks facing this error, during the migration of php4->php5

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded xoops

The fix is: to replace these php4 code by this one in all the php files of your Content modules.

$HTTP_GET_VARS by $_GET
$HTTP_POST_VARS by $_POST
$HTTP_SERVER_VARS by $_SERVER

After two days playing with all the versions: 0.5, 0.75 and 1.0. this is a common issue from php4 to php5.

Pedro Rozo.

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits