meegosh024
Class folder got deleted, site down
  • 2007/4/2 1:41

• meegosh024

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/11

Somehow the class folder of my website got deleted while someone was doing some cleaning of the root directory. I am getting an error message on my site. E-mail and everything else is working but the site is down.

Is there anyway to recover from this? I can install a new installation, will copying the class folder from a new install work? Please help!

The site is www.hopeofbeavercounty.com

Thanks in advance!

JMorris
Re: Class folder got deleted, site down
  • 2007/4/2 2:53

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Just re-upload the class folder, and any other XOOPS-specific folder that got deleted and you should be fine.

HTH.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

meegosh024
  • 2007/4/2 15:56

• meegosh024

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/11

Well I uploaded the class folder from another install I created. I am now getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getinstance() in /home/hopeof/public_html/include/common.php on line 39

I have tried researching this anymore on my own and I am lost!

Please help! It appears this line can be turned on (true) and off (false)? What should I do. I made a backup of the common.php file and tried commenting that line out, that only showed an error on line 41 or something and when I commented both out absolutely nothing displayed when visting the main site.

I have since restored it to how it was once I copied the class folder over again.

Thanks agian!

tmreg
  • 2007/4/3 13:18

• tmreg

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/20

The only thing I can think of is to get a fresh copy of the same version of XOOPS and reinstall the class folder. If that doesn't work then it looks like something else might have gotten deleted as well.
-Matt

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits