slipondaj
hopefully an easy question
  • 2007/3/10 0:37

• slipondaj

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/3/9 1

Hey everyone.

I have a question. What would cause XOOPS to only allow 1 block to show on the left hand side? Is there something I could have messed up somewhere?

For example. I want to display the main menu and user menu on the left side but only the user menu is visible. And they are both set to visible/left side.

Any help would be great.

irmtfan
Re: hopefully an easy question
  • 2007/3/10 6:31

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

check permissions for mainmenu
i suggest you install a module called "blocksadmin" or a better module "altsys" from http://xoops.peak.ne.jp/ to have an easy and powerfull blocks management and more.

stefan88
Re: hopefully an easy question
  • 2007/3/10 6:37

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

It could be permitions not set for that block. To set them go to Administration Menu -> System Admin -> Groups, Select the Group you want to edit from "Edit groups" table, make the changes and click "Update Group"

It also could be a problem with block. Try to enable PHP debug mode in Administration Menu -> System Admin -> Preferences -> General settings and for "Debug mode" select PHP Debug, scroll down and click go. Look for errors, just ignore all notices.

You may try to clean cache - delete all files except index.html in template_c folder.

Login

Who's Online

501 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 501

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits