1
ron-cpw
"Time-line" program
  • 2007/3/4 15:07

  • ron-cpw

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 82

  • Since: 2006/12/19


Certainly know that no XOOPS module exists for this.....
...but I'll throw this out to see if anyone knows of one that we could wrap into Xoops.

I am working on a history project and would like to present an online Timeline for events that occurred over a 5-7 year period...many are in parallel, so a graphical timeline would convey the info perfectly.

I have scoured the script sites and can't find one that is history-oriented, most are for Project Management and I can't see an easy way to adapt.

Maybe those in education have seen a program like this?

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

2
skenow
Re: "Time-line" program
  • 2007/3/4 15:15

  • skenow

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 993

  • Since: 2004/11/17


Here's a site doing what I think you're looking for Our Timelines.

If you need to enter points/events, I believe you can do it in a limited fashion.

3
StropPaul
Re: "Time-line" program
  • 2007/3/27 12:25

  • StropPaul

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 1

  • Since: 2007/3/27


Hi,
Have a look at : http://www.wikitimescale.org/index.php.

I translated the script in dutch and use it local now. The developper has decided to stop with it after the next version.

Paul