khuhner
Custom Module Wanted
  • 2007/2/24 19:21

• khuhner

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/6 3

I have a request for a custom XOOPS module. I posted this request on Xoopslance.com and havent received any offers.

I created a design document (I can email it to you) in order to spec out as much of it as I could to help the developers who wanted to work on it. I am not a XOOPS developer so something may be missing. If so, you can contact me for details. Although the document is long, it is as thorough in what is required.

I dont have an unlimited budget, but am willing to compensate either the developer or collect fees for each isntance and when it's paid off release it to the open source.

This module seems to be pretty straight forward as it will act and look like MyLinks/MyFiles.

Kurt

andycleff
Re: Custom Module Wanted
  • 2007/2/24 21:26

• andycleff

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/4/29

Contact Marcan at the SmartFactory

He might be able to help.
Andy Cleff
Ampersand Design, Inc
Doylestown, PA
-----
Helping our clients bring great ideas into shape through integrated marketing, creative branding, print and web strategy, online learning and e-commerce.

www.ampersandesign.net

khuhner
Re: Custom Module Wanted
  • 2007/2/24 21:29

• khuhner

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/1/6 3

Quote:

andycleff wrote:
Contact Marcan at the SmartFactory

He might be able to help.

I went back and checked and it looks like (at least at one time) Marcan was on xoopslance.com. Here's his link

http://www.xoopslance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/freelancers.cgi?viewprofile=marcan

Thanks again andycleff!

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits