rlankford
CBB Templates?
  • 2007/1/31 13:12

• rlankford

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/27

I am currently using CBB 3.08. I love the module, and I've seen a previous request on here (can't find it though) asking for designer help on the forthcoming version 4 of CBB. Like others, I've visited many XOOPS sites and have noticed some very good template themes out there for CBB.

Is there a repository (much like the Themes Library here) where we can browse various template themes for CBB 3.0x? I would love to give this forum module a quick makeover (can't ever seem to find the time to just do it myself). I'd like to see page elements re-organized and various visual elements improved upon (I *have* downloaded the newBB GDK, but haven't had the time yet to fool around with it).

So what you all say, would you like to see some people post their various CBB themes and templates up to Xoops.org for sharing?

davidl2
Re: CBB Templates?
  • 2007/1/31 13:30

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

A template library would be a rather good addition to the theme section on the new repository actually.

I'll mention this to the relevent people later for you.

But yes, I'm sure Phppp - and different theme designers - would be interested in seeing what people can create for CBB.

rlankford
Re: CBB Templates?
  • 2007/1/31 14:08

• rlankford

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/8/27

Thanks, sounds great!

Login

Who's Online

403 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 403

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits