AndyM
Problem with 2.0.16 after upgrade
  • 2007/1/21 23:22

• AndyM

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/8/31

I've been updating once of my sites to 2.0.16 from 2.0.13.2, all seemed to go well, but after, areas of it refuse to load. It may be a page, a block or whatever.

With debug on, an example of the related error message:
Warning_smarty_include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/templates_c/default-muggles-blue^%%64^64C^64C4A963%%theme_blockright.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1871

If I delete everything in /templates_c/ and reload, it will load up. You have to go through this malarkey with most of the pages on the site.

I've set template updating in prefs, I've disabled all caching and changed the dates on template files to try and force them to be reloaded by XOOPS. (/templates_c is writable by the server.) I;ve also tried xoops_md5.php.

I also tried a fresh install, but once I restored the content, it was happening again.

This is on FreeBSD 5.4, apache, PHP 4.4.4, MySQL 4.0.27.

Anyone have any ideas?

AndyM
Re: Problem with 2.0.16 after upgrade
  • 2007/1/21 23:52

• AndyM

• Quite a regular

Oh, never mind, I think I know what the problem is - I'll report back later if it does fix the problem.

ccrstudioweb

It's is happening to me as well. The server is writting corrupted file's names on template_c. I contacted xoops.br and my server help desk. But I have a target -The DB tables must be written is utf or latin?

Look:
http://www.maispira.com/vejaisto/
(written in portuguese) - The DB uses UTF but the tables' collation is in LATIN. Mustn't both of them be written in a same collation mode?

Thanks!
My Google Maps API3 and Xoops integration (Cool!):
http://www.esterecomendo.com.br/portal/

AndyM
  • 2007/1/27 18:39

• AndyM

• Quite a regular

For me, it was because I had forgotten that I had recently updated and recompiled the server's kernel with quota support enabled (it's on a FreeBSD server, and quota support isn't in the default kernel, which seems a bit daft IMHO).

As a result, when I backed up the site, the backup file pushed the site over its quota allowance, causing XOOPS to fail in writing the files to templates_c/

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits