gediminasbyt
Looking for developers for XoopsGallery embeding

XoopsGallery is an embedded version of Gallery that is found at Gallery. There is some development to embed this excellent gallery to XOOPS but I have not seen any progress for quite some time at xoopsgallery.org. I'm not that good in php to make or finish embedding of this gallery therefore looking for someone who could finish module embedding. I have tried the xoopsgallery.com but no answers therefore decided to post here hoping someone will be able to continue with Gallery.

--Regards

irmtfan
Re: Looking for developers for XoopsGallery embeding
  • 2007/1/23 3:25

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

IMHO extgallery is the best XOOPS gallery module.
its much better to ask zoullou to write some import scripts for xoopsgallery and xcgal.

gediminasbyt

irmtfan,

Yes extgallery maybe the best XOOPS module available yet... but it does not satisfy my needs therefore I am asking for help. Every other CMS has integrations with gallery therefore I was asking for some help there. I can provide a small contribution for it.

gediminasbyt

I guess it's not that easy to integrate if there is not a single soul that would be willing to do that...

davidl2
  • 2007/1/28 9:14

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I would have liked to see this also - but I think I'll be moving to extGallery instead.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits