boumbo
3 minutes!! Loading time to access forms
  • 2007/1/18 18:04

• boumbo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/25

Hi everyone,

This is the configuration I have on my server:

Apache web server v2.0.52, MySQL v14.7 (Distrib 4.1.20), XOOPS v2.0.16, and PHP 5

I created a module that generates Database Driven forms and for some reason, every time I try to access a form page it takes up to 3 minutes to access that page.

The site is not accessible online as it is setup on a test server, but you can view my production site (www.minacom.com) which doesn't have the problem with the form but is running the same configuration, has the same content, and runs the same module as the one above except for the XOOPS version which is v2.2.2.

Does anyone know what could be the reason for pages not to load quickly?

Again, I can access any page but once I try to access a form its very very slow.

Merci.

boumbo
Re: 3 minutes!! Loading time to access forms
  • 2007/1/19 21:29

• boumbo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/25

Is My question not clear enough? :(

skenow
Re: 3 minutes!! Loading time to access forms
  • 2007/1/20 0:15

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

Have you enabled XOOPS debug on both sites? How many queries are running, how many errors are there, what are the execution times?

Even though both servers may be running the same application versions, they may have different configurations for those applications. Are both servers running the same OS? Same hardware/memory? Is Apache running the same mods? Is PHP loading the same extensions? Is MySQL configured the same on both systems? Is the database on the same server as Apache?

It is not that your question is not clear, it is difficult to answer when there are so many variables. I visited your site and wasn't sure where to look for the forms you mentioned.

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits