MrMercutio
I did it! :)
  • 2006/12/29 16:27

• MrMercutio

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/30

I took a free theme (Graymeetspurple) from Incama.nl, ripped it apart and then put it back together again in a way that, if I may say so myself, is pretty nice.

I need some back-slapping, a few 'well-dones', maybe even a 'hoorah!'. Or I need to hear what I need to hear, and not what I want to hear.

The language is swedish, it is a blog site (well, nearly) but you don't need to know the language to admir... er... evaluate the site. :)

And here it is: Bloggen Bent

rabideau
Re: I did it! :)
  • 2006/12/29 22:13

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

In Firefox it looks like you might have some minor width problems with your grey bars. They space differently from other items on the page.

If you'd like to see another variant of the incama theme you can visit:http://www.impactappraiser.com/

Have fun!
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

MrMercutio
  • 2006/12/30 6:33

• MrMercutio

• Just popping in

Quote:

rabideau wrote:
In Firefox it looks like you might have some minor width problems with your grey bars. They space differently from other items on the page.

If you mean the big strip of grey next to the side bar, then it is supposed to be the way it is - I didn't want to waste all that space.

I should say that what basically remains of Incamas theme is the CSS - pretty much everything else is heavily modified or replaced.

incama
  • 2007/1/16 10:24

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/24

Funny to see that some parts of my old work is still used on the net,.great adjustment as I may add;)
Webdesign
Sitting Ducks?!
I hate politics, give me a stylie instead...

MrMercutio
  • 2007/1/16 19:17

• MrMercutio

• Just popping in

Quote:

incama wrote:
Funny to see that some parts of my old work is still used on the net,.great adjustment as I may add;)

Well, it is a nice simple theme, particularly for a guy who had no imagination at the time and when all I ever came up with were attempts whose guiding characteristic could be described as 'Yuck!'. :)

Login

Who's Online

249 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 249

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits