martyboy
Looking for feedback and critisism
  • 2007/1/14 14:30

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hey,

I have been using XOOPS for over 2 years now on the same website, this is the first time though I have asked someone to review and criticise my site, the reason is I am looking at doing a major redesign soon, implementing new modules so I am looking for the XOOPS pro's to tell me what they might do differently so I can be inspired basically.

The site is a Michael Jackson fansite so I am partiularly interested to hear from others who use XOOPS as a fansite or music based site.

The theme is a modified 7dana round, mostly CSS changes with some html modification on the theme.html its not great but im no theme designer, I use alot of modules, some of them have very simple template changes as my php knowledge is very basic.

If you could review my site on content, general layout, etc and please criticise it to the bone i want to know what I can improve, i realise most of you might not be Michael Jackson fans but from the view of a general web surfer is it any good?

Heres the link: MJTKOP.COM

Thanks.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

martyboy
Re: Looking for feedback and critisism
  • 2007/1/14 16:08

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Umm, ive just realised ive posted this in the wrong forum can someone move it into the Website reviews of XOOPS sites forum please.

Thanks.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

davidl2
  • 2007/1/14 16:13

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

As someone who also runs a music related site - yours is one thats inspired me with its range of content

My only minor complaint is perhaps that the home page is a bit busy for me.. but thats a personal thought rather than a major complaint.

kiola
  • 2007/1/14 22:17

• kiola

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/6 2

Cool site, if u can integrate Levyo ajax gallery (demo:http://gettingzone.com) into your site (make gallery Michael Jackson) is good ^.^

maxima
  • 2007/1/19 21:16

• maxima

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/3/4 4

I am no 'Xoops Pro' but I personally like a site that is separated from the background. I think the blended background style works well with corporate sites.

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 246

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits