Tryweryn00
Hipp hipp!
  • 2006/12/5 17:12

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/14

Hurah!
I reinstalled everything and still nothing but low and behold it suddenly started working...now if i could only remember what i did.

Must say though it was well worth it and to anybody with cbb 3 having probs...keep at it as it is well worth it.

And so we move on to the next problem lol

Tryweryn00
View new posts...
  • 2006/12/5 17:14

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

I must be going blind where is the view new posts?

Anonymous
Re: View new posts...
  • 2006/12/5 17:46

• Anonymous

• Since:

Glad you got it sorted - sounds like you might have had a bad initial upload somewhere.

Quote:

Tryweryn00 wrote:
I must be going blind where is the view new posts?

From your Forums page, you'll find it under the "Main options" drop-down at the top of the page.

I've had a look and, whilst some/most of the options seem to work ok, the "View New Posts" seems to work the same as "View all posts", which is a shame.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers

Tryweryn00
  • 2006/12/5 18:50

• Tryweryn00

• Just popping in

Just taken a peek and view new posts brings up test posts but as they were all posted today i guess view new and view all will bring up the same for me. Or is that what your trying to do as this will bring up the same?

Peekay
  • 2006/12/5 19:07

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

I too hope this is sorted soon. It was one of the features that set CBB apart from NewBB. With phpBB, VBulletin or Invision Board you can go on holiday and a week later it just takes one click to see a list of all the topics which have received posts while you were away, plus any new ones.

Pleeeease phppp... can this be fixed in the next release?
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Anonymous
  • 2006/12/5 20:22

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:

Tryweryn00 wrote:
Just taken a peek and view new posts brings up test posts but as they were all posted today i guess view new and view all will bring up the same for me. Or is that what your trying to do as this will bring up the same?

Nah.......only one of those posts is new today, the others are weeks old (I'm building the site slowly in my spare time!).

I suspect that "View New Posts" is supposed to show those posts made since your last login/visit. It currently doesn't do that; it shows all posts made.

Yes please phppp - please can this be fixed?

Or at least, can someone post an "Idiot's Guide" to tell me how to do it?

Login

Who's Online

161 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 161

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits