wizanda
It Appears Sitemap Does not help site ranking
  • 2006/11/30 11:50

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

After a year of having Sitemap on my site and with all the many changes thinking maybe it was me and the amount of change I do….

Yet recently have been trying to speed my site up loads and remove any un-wanted tasks, well think back did sort of think “oh yes it was when sitemap was added pages stopped being so visible on Google

Yet given the 2 day count of Google on most things since removing site map, many of the key words search I use to have are back and climbing as should do with a couple of million links lol…..(add your XOOPS links to our directory it lists and has page-titles

So though sitemap shows Google here is the headers of the titles…..Xoops its self was made to have its own meta search and follow, which may stop with sitemap….

Not sure if this is general Google sitemap in total or jus the plug-in…I would say the plug-in as if Google does it job of all pages…normally,, then a full sitemap would have to find all pages also…so probably why it seems it is limiting the resources shown of Xoops…we shall see…..

If my site climbs as it should with the countless links we have added then it makes sense it was sitemap….

Login

Who's Online

507 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 507

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits