ljmyers
Re: [Want to buy]Someone to make a oekaki or paintbbs module
  • 2006/8/15 13:41

• ljmyers

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/4 2

Quote:
I usually spend the weekend with my wife and family so you haven't received a response from me yet.

Good for you McNaz. In my opinion, everyone needs to follow your lead. The world has become to much business and not enough of what is truly important.
Smiles,
Lana
MyOnlineMagazine .net
L.J. Myers Company (My first website)

LiliVG
Re: [Want to buy]Someone to make a oekaki or paintbbs module
  • 2006/11/10 23:46

• LiliVG

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/25

This site:http://petitoops.com/modules/oekaki/ seems to have oekaki as a module, though I can't seem to find the download for it anywhere on the site (they do have a few XOOPS module downloads available). Not surprising it's hard to find though, the whole site is it Japanese, and so appears to me as a neverending series of ???????????????
I hope this information can help you in some way. Good luck! And if you find it, can you please let me know? Thanks! :)

wizanda
Poti-Board in Xoops!
  • 2006/11/21 14:50

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Wello having just discovered after maybe 1 month asking about Shi-Painter that Petitoops had one, as it says here...and we found searching everywhere for Oekaki...

It was only after realizing there is divided Gap between Japanese and Chinese Systems...as in there are 2 of each...(me think racism maybe wrong...

Yet point being we have translated Poti-board into english, and incorporated this into Xoops, as you can see on our site work properly...

Now same applies with me looking still to make a full XOOPS system and see where and what Petitoops has done...as Poti-Board is ok...yet still not fully XOOPS admin...if you want a copy ask...it is full updated also with newest painting copies ect...oh also we translated Palette Matrix to make sense in english...

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits