al_in_chicag
Xoops Gallery Version 1.33 compatible with php 5?

XOOPS 2.0.13.2
Xoops Gallery Version 1.33
theme: Senerji

I have been using the above with no problems for at least a year. As of last week, when the gallery link on the menu is clicked it returns a blank page. My web host moved my website to a new server with php 5. Would this be the problem as to why I can't see my gallery page?

I've run the check imagemagick to test each ImageMagick binary individually, it everything returns Okay with no errors.

I turned on the php debug and clicked on the gallery link and I get a page that returned the following:

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/antiban1/public_html/main/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/Album.php on line 412
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Undefined property: stdClass::$app in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant no - assumed 'no' in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 36
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: showOwners in file modules/xoopsgallery/config.php line 59
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: HTTPS in file modules/xoopsgallery/init.php line 74

Can anyone please tell me what the above means and how I can go about fixing my gallery page? I know the pics are there and if I look them up from a command line, they show up. Please help! Thank you in advance.

Alfonso

McNaz
Re: Xoops Gallery Version 1.33 compatible with php 5?
  • 2006/11/6 9:46

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Looks like you have a PHP5 incompatibility there. Your options are either to find an updated version of the gallery module or request your host that you be moved back to a PHP4 server.

Personally I think it is abit wrong for a host to move you to a new version of PHP without prior notification.

al_in_chicag
Re: Xoops Gallery Version 1.33 compatible with php 5?

Would you know what the following means and how I can go about fixing this?

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in /home/antiban1/public_html/main/modules/xoopsgallery/classes/Album.php on line 412

I have been moved back to the original server I was on and off the PHP 5 server. However, I still have the problem. I know the move had something to do with it. I have 30 albums with 70+ pictures in each. I would hate to have to reload everything. Anything you know to help, will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Alfonso

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits