zzzzsg
Add a new block
  • 2005/12/28 1:31

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

In XOOPS 2.0.13, there is a Add a new block in Blocks Administration.

But in XOOPS 2.2.3, there is no such thing. How can I create and add my own block like I did before?

Thank you very much in anticipation.

gui

jdseymour
Re: Add a new block

In the dropdown menu on the blocks administration page select System - Custom then click on the add button.

zzzzsg
  • 2005/12/28 17:08

• zzzzsg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/22

hi ydseymour

Thank you for the fast reply.

Regards

gui

banjolawyer
  • 2005/12/30 2:06

• banjolawyer

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/18

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
In the dropdown menu on the blocks administration page select System - Custom then click on the add button.

I added a custom block from system as described above for the purpose of making the content of this block display on my homepage only.

My problem with this is that all the other modules linked to from my menu use a background image for the body, but this system- custom block uses a solid white background for the body.

Do you know how I can make the system custom block use the background image instead?

Thanks!!

River
  • 2006/10/27 10:22

• River

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/27

I am having a slightly different problem. XOOPS 2.2.4. All contents I put on the new custom block are appearing in the Language block.

Language block settings: for all user on all frontsite pages, left column (system level)
New custom block settings: for webmaster only on adminfront page, right column (system level).

The fact is, even the Anonymous Users can see the content of the custom block within the Language block (just below the flags) on the front page. The custom block also shown in the admin front page as I intended.

Can anyone help me on this? The content of this custom block are for webmasters only, quick links to different edit points of the site.

Thanks in advance!

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits