Magica
Wiwimod with FCKeditor - problem with empty content
  • 2006/10/13 13:30

• Magica

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/31

I am trying to set up Wiwimod with FCKeditor, and am experiencing serious problems:

When I edit page content, nothing except the heading is saved in the database. Everything I write in the FCKeditor disappears when I save or preview the page (using the wiwimod buttons beneath the editor).
When I turn on php debug, I get this output from the Wiwimod module:

Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/wiwimod/class/wiwiProfile.class.php line 78
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 172
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/smartfaq/xoops_version.php line 320
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/member.php line 304
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/comment_view.php line 139
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/notification.php line 313

(Some of these appear more than once.)

I can see from this output that one problem here is that some of the variables are empty, such as $body, $name, $value, $rows, $cols.

I use FCKeditor 2.3.1, Wiwimod 0.8.3, XOOPS 2.2.3.

I also have the same problem with Koivi.
However, FCKeditor seems to be working ok with my News module.

Any suggestions?

Marit Fagernes

Magica
Re: Wiwimod with FCKeditor - problem with empty content
  • 2006/10/18 7:09

• Magica

• Just popping in

I have not been able to get any further with my problem.
However, I noticed that I forgot to paste some of the PHP debug output in my previous post on this topic. Maybe this will make it easier for someone to understand what's going on?

Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: body in file modules/wiwimod/index.php line 30
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: name in file class/fckeditor/formfckeditor.php line 47
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: value in file class/fckeditor/formfckeditor.php line 47
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: rows in file class/fckeditor/formfckeditor.php line 47
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: cols in file class/fckeditor/formfckeditor.php line 47
Notice [PHP]: Undefined property: value in file class/fckeditor/formfckeditor.php line 74

Marit Fagernes

wizanda
  • 2006/10/18 7:54

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Yeh suggestion to have them both work as you see on my site,

Xoops editors are in the folder with fck, koivi for use by CBB and Article.....

Wiwimod is in its older folder name wysigaygiagag, which is no longer in our XOOPS editors, yet level above alone in class...

So only wiwimod uses old wysigayagsiaga and the framework get updated as it does.

Magica
  • 2006/10/18 8:19

• Magica

• Just popping in

I have a copy of fck in /class, in addition to /class/xoopseditor, because I discovered that this is where wiwimod expects the editor to be. But this does not solve the problem.
I am not sure if you pointed out another solution...?

Marit Fagernes

wizanda
  • 2006/10/18 8:47

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

with FCK not yet, only the older package of wysigsyaygaiwhaaa (koivi) that was with the newbb2 on mod dev seemed to work...

yet as for Tiny, FCK unsure....

Magica
  • 2006/10/18 8:54

• Magica

• Just popping in

Ok. The reason why I am trying to get wiwimod working, is because I need a wiki module that makes it possible to upload and display flash. I have not been able to find any other wiki-like modules with this feature?

Marit Fagernes

Login

Who's Online

473 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 473

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits