jimbofoxman
Drag and Drop Images?

Ok, I downgraded one of my XOOPS installs to 2.0.15 to see if I could make any of these galleries/article modules work together. I still don't think what I want exists after the downgrading.

So, based on my description below, does this setup exist in either 2.0.x or 2.2.x?

Quote:
I would like to allow end users (all skill levels) to be able to drag a thumbnail from a gallery module into an article module. Have it show the thumbnail in the article and than if someone clicked on the thumbnail it would take the person viewing the article to the actual fullsize image.

McNaz
Re: Drag and Drop Images?
  • 2006/10/16 8:49

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Quote:
I would like to allow end users (all skill levels) to be able to drag a thumbnail from a gallery module into an article module.

You will need some serious AJAX for the drag and drop functionality, which doesn't exist in any of the existing gallery modules or article/news modules. Also, drag & drop is not as easy to do on the web as it is on the desktop so my guess is that something like this is some way away as it requires both the gallery module and the article module to support drag & drop.

I do remember stumbling onto an AJAX driven cms... was it modsx or something like that?

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits