lucky_phd
some problems with CBB 2.3
  • 2006/10/11 8:45

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/13

Greatings,
I run my web site on XOOPS 2.2.3 and didn't have any problems untily I changed my server. Now CBB started to act strange. There are several problems and help will appritieted.
First problem is with picture upload. Some times picture just don't show in forum, just link to it. I cheched type of photos and it is jpg,and it's allready set in preferences. I also checked preferences for pictures, like size etc, and they all are OK. What migth be the problem?
Second problem is about recent topics block. Sometimes it doesn't display recent replay in some topics. Strange thing is that it occurs randomly, and it is just for one post. When some another memeber replay in that thered it's replay show. I hope thet I explaind corectly because my english is not good!
First Serbian flyfishing website
www.musicarenje.org

wizanda
Re: some problems with CBB 2.3
  • 2006/10/11 9:11

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

ok Check all uploads are the same, by re-uploading your site again, incase something is missing....

Run repair in MySQL admin....

Clear your sites Cache and template_C except for index.html...press submit in prefrences to refresh the site.

Basically run through your whole site and check everything....

If XOOPS Logical Table Checker Module works for 2.3; then that can check there are no existing errors in tables...Yet check other bits first...(unsure if this works with 2.3?

lucky_phd
  • 2006/10/11 9:21

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

Thanx for replay, I will do what You wrote!
www.musicarenje.org

lucky_phd
  • 2006/10/11 9:23

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

The problem that I wrote about, occured here in xoops.org. I wrote replay and it didn't show in recent replays block!
www.musicarenje.org

Mithrandir

The xoops.org front page is cached with some minutes caching, so replies to threads are not immediately visible on the front page. If that is what you mean
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

lucky_phd
  • 2006/10/11 13:58

• lucky_phd

• Just popping in

You are absoluty right! Mea cupla!
www.musicarenje.org

Login

Who's Online

116 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 116

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits