cyberspace
PD download module problem

I have PD download module installed but whenever I try creating a new category download I get a bug/error report which ever it is. Does anyone know anyone know what the problem could be?

I'm using the most recent verions of xoops:

I have the modules:

System: 1.02
MultiMenu: 1.74
My-iframe: 1.4
PHP myadmin: 2.51
Database tools: 1.1
PD download: 1.2
PiCal: 0.76

this is my error/bug messages:

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

You can provide the following information to the administrators of this site to help them solve the problem:

Error: Database Access Error: Please report this error to the PDSection Website:

INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES ('', 0, 'test', '', 'test', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0)

Backtrace:
/modules/PDdownloads/admin/category.php (301)

All errors (2) queries (12) blocks (0) extra (1) timers (3)
Errors
Notice: Constant _MI_PDD_BLOCKADMIN already defined in file /modules/PDdownloads/language/english/modinfo.php line 38

Error: Database Access Error: Please report this error to the PDSection Website:

INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES ('', 0, 'test', '', 'test', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0) in file /modules/PDdownloads/admin/category.php line 301

Queries
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = 'd2ci8dee0844kdpg4el7rqvof4'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'PDdownloads'
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '38') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES ('', 0, 'test', '', 'test', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0)
Error number: 1264
Error message: Out of range value adjusted for column 'cid' at row 1
DELETE FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '38' AND gperm_name = 'PDDownCatPerm' AND gperm_itemid = '0')
INSERT INTO xoops_group_permission (gperm_id, gperm_groupid, gperm_itemid, gperm_modid, gperm_name) VALUES (0, 1, 0, 38, 'PDDownCatPerm')
INSERT INTO xoops_group_permission (gperm_id, gperm_groupid, gperm_itemid, gperm_modid, gperm_name) VALUES (0, 2, 0, 38, 'PDDownCatPerm')
INSERT INTO xoops_group_permission (gperm_id, gperm_groupid, gperm_itemid, gperm_modid, gperm_name) VALUES (0, 3, 0, 38, 'PDDownCatPerm')
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE mid = 38
SELECT * FROM xoops_xoopsnotifications WHERE (not_modid = '38' AND not_category = 'global' AND not_itemid = '0' AND not_event = 'new_category' AND (not_mode = '0' OR not_mode = '1' OR not_mode = '2')) ORDER BY not_id ASC
Total: 12 queries
Blocks
Total: 0 blocks
Extra
Token Validation: Valid token found
Timers
XOOPS took 0.192 seconds to load.
XOOPS Boot took 0.061 seconds to load.
Module init took 0.131 seconds to load.
"Feed the children of the next generation cocaine, LSD, and XTC"

msdana
Re: PD download module problem
  • 2006/10/3 12:30

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Quick question...

Did you replace the form.php that is discussed here? I'm certain that there are also posts relating to this problem. Try searching
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

cyberspace

I searched the problem and found some topics and comments. It said I had to downgrade my form.php tot verion 2.0.14 of xoops. I did that but nothing happened, the problem is still there. And something else I never got. I've read about it in the forums here about how to upgrade, but every time I try upgrading my website doesn't work anymore. I get an internal error message. thanks for your help!

krobi
  • 2006/10/3 17:13

• krobi

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/12/21

what did you exactly, so i hopefully can reproduce the error.

and what xoops,php and sql version do you use?

its no bug from the form.php, that has nothing to do with it - i havent seen this problem before so i cant say anything.

because this problem can only happen when something went wrong the insert or update command (sql).

do you have sql problems generally? do you have problems with other modules regardings sql things? do you also get the error message when you update a category (change something)?

edit: try to do the following thing, open this file-> pd-downlaods folder/admin/category.php

go to line 271
and change this Quote:
('', $pid, '$title', '$imgurl', '$description', '$nohtml', '$nosmiley',

to this Quote:
($cid, $pid, '$title', '$imgurl', '$description', '$nohtml', '$nosmiley',
Developer of PD-Modules like PD-Downloads and PD-Links.
Webmaster of Power-Dreams.com

cyberspace

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.15, PHP 5, and mySQL 5. There were a few times where I got a message when trying to access my website saying: unable to connect to database contact my administrator. Then I loaded my backup and it worked again. I didn't get an error message when trying to update the catergory. for the rest nothing I could think of. thanks for ur help.

cyberspace

I changed what you told me to change but I still get the same error message/code things:(version 2)

You can provide the following information to the administrators of this site to help them solve the problem:

INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES (0, 0, 'test category', '', 'this category is a testing category', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0)

Backtrace:
/modules/PDdownloads/admin/category.php (302)

All errors (2) queries (12) blocks (0) extra (1) timers (3)
Errors
Notice: Constant _MI_PDD_BLOCKADMIN already defined in file /modules/PDdownloads/language/english/modinfo.php line 38

INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES (0, 0, 'test category', '', 'this category is a testing category', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0) in file /modules/PDdownloads/admin/category.php line 302

Queries
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '6s05bgtf3nc29umf15cdas2m80'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'PDdownloads'
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '38') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES (0, 0, 'test category', '', 'this category is a testing category', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0)
Error number: 1264
Error message: Out of range value adjusted for column 'nohtml' at row 1
DELETE FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '38' AND gperm_name = 'PDDownCatPerm' AND gperm_itemid = '0')
INSERT INTO xoops_group_permission (gperm_id, gperm_groupid, gperm_itemid, gperm_modid, gperm_name) VALUES (0, 1, 0, 38, 'PDDownCatPerm')
INSERT INTO xoops_group_permission (gperm_id, gperm_groupid, gperm_itemid, gperm_modid, gperm_name) VALUES (0, 2, 0, 38, 'PDDownCatPerm')
INSERT INTO xoops_group_permission (gperm_id, gperm_groupid, gperm_itemid, gperm_modid, gperm_name) VALUES (0, 3, 0, 38, 'PDDownCatPerm')
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE mid = 38
SELECT * FROM xoops_xoopsnotifications WHERE (not_modid = '38' AND not_category = 'global' AND not_itemid = '0' AND not_event = 'new_category' AND (not_mode = '0' OR not_mode = '1' OR not_mode = '2')) ORDER BY not_id ASC
Total: 12 queries
Blocks
Total: 0 blocks
Extra
Token Validation: Valid token found
Timers
XOOPS took 0.230 seconds to load.
XOOPS Boot took 0.059 seconds to load.
Module init took 0.171 seconds to load.

cyberspace

this is with version one:

INSERT INTO xoops_PDdownloads_cat (cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley, noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES ('', 0, 'test category', '', 'test category', '', '', '', '', '1', '0', 0, 0)

krobi
  • 2006/10/4 13:11

• krobi

• Quite a regular

could you pls tell me what MySQL version you are running or is running on your webserver - another person reported that problem a long time ago but we where not able to fix this.

first we thought that is it a MySQL 5 bug, but we are running here a MySQL 5 server and the module works without problems.

but maybe its a problem a certain MySQL version, do you have that problem with other modules also? what MySQL version do you have exactly? i also have 5 but 5.0.21.

cyberspace

mysql-5.0.24a

krobi
  • 2006/10/4 15:26

• krobi

• Quite a regular

do you have a similar problem with other modules for example when you add a calender entry - does it work?

edit: pls try this
go to pd-downloads folder/admin/category.php

go to line 268, you will find this
Quote:
$sql = "INSERT INTO " . $xoopsDB -> prefix("PDdownloads{$mydirnumber}_cat") . "
(cid, pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley,
noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES
($cid, $pid, '$title', '$imgurl', '$description', '$nohtml', '$nosmiley',
'$noxcodes', '$noimages', '$nobreak', '$weight', $spotlighttop, $spotlighthis)";

change it to this
Quote:
$sql = "INSERT INTO " . $xoopsDB -> prefix("PDdownloads{$mydirnumber}_cat") . "
(pid, title, imgurl, description, nohtml, nosmiley,
noxcodes, noimages, nobreak, weight, spotlighttop, spotlighthis) VALUES
($pid, '$title', '$imgurl', '$description', '$nohtml', '$nosmiley',
'$noxcodes', '$noimages', '$nobreak', '$weight', $spotlighttop, $spotlighthis)";

Login

Who's Online

270 user(s) are online (184 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 270

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits