masshostnet
Many smarty tags applied - tntmuzik.ky

This client sent us a design which they wanted to be a XOOPS theme. It had 3 different sized column and blocks with different colors and styles.

To achieve this we applied smarty tags with lots of <{if}> within the theme file includes to display blocks based on pre-defined titles.

Party promoters in Cayman . Not yet public. Reviews appreciated.
http://www.tntmuzik.ky/index.php
Free worry-free Xoops installation
Free templates
Trouble Free Xoops Hosting
Masshost.Net

wizanda
Re: Many smarty tags applied - tntmuzik.ky
  • 2006/10/2 7:57

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Looks realy good, your mainmenu could be arranged in size order of words, it makes it far easier to surf then and see...
Just set numerical order in module admin menu...

Unsure why Newbb and not CBB, so an easier upgrade path later which is just the current version and has far more features and uses...

As your site really does look excellent, just joined as me write roots and play percussion, so love character.

The shop just scared me, as it wasn't clear to get back to the main site...a big logo link would help...and filling it in also

The Images in your main theme need alt="" adding also...and quite a few other W3c errors that can be checked with TIDY in firefox extension, which even says how to fix them also.

Overall tho, I like the layout and whole style.

masshostnet
Re: Many smarty tags applied - tntmuzik.ky

Thanks for the review Wizanda. The site is not yet public and so all the little bugs will be zapped. The cart will eventully have the proper links and the banner will be changed. What you saw was just the standard template we install free for all clients.
Free worry-free Xoops installation
Free templates
Trouble Free Xoops Hosting
Masshost.Net

Login

Who's Online

146 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 146

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits