dogbone
Module/Block problem
  • 2006/9/30 15:59

• dogbone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/11

I have upgraded my XOOPS now to 2.0.13, and now i cant show html code. I used the flashcounter and it's gone to, the only thing you can see is the headline of the block on my page. I also try to make a html block and the same thing happend there. Here is some debug info from my front page

Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: easyid in file modules/page/index.php line 5
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: artid in file modules/page/index.php line 6
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 257
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 257
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/xoopsblock.php line 191
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file header.php line 136
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 119
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 123
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 123
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file header.php line 136
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 523

wizanda
Re: Module/Block problem
  • 2006/9/30 16:03

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Ok is there or where there upgrade scripts also? Have you done these?
Have you updated all templates and also pressed submit on modules admin menu?

Then also cleaned the cache and templates folders....
press submit in prefrences as this also helps XOOPS refresh its self....

Helps saying where or how you have upgraded from as in which version?

You see that seems more your XOOPS rather then just modules...

dogbone
  • 2006/9/30 16:05

• dogbone

• Just popping in

I upgraded from 2.0.9 and i think i have done something wrong
but i am not sure

wizanda
  • 2006/9/30 16:13

• wizanda

• Home away from home

make sure you do the upgrade scripts and in stages from each you can't jump a version unless there is an upgrade script specified from that version...
Read the instructions contained as I remember a folder being removed and events i described above as in clean the cache and templates ect...yet should be just a case of find what you missed and do the script or missing parts.....

dogbone
  • 2006/9/30 16:23

• dogbone

• Just popping in

I cant find any upgrade script in any of the files from 2.0.9 to 2.0.13.1 Is it som way i can do it all over agin

wizanda
  • 2006/9/30 16:36

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Still may be ok make sure you update XOOPS system...

All XOOPS files

Also if you need to start again then you will have to go from the backup you have...

dogbone
  • 2006/9/30 16:41

• dogbone

• Just popping in

Thanks a lot, but i a litle bit gone now, i cant find any script, do you know where to find it......

wizanda
  • 2006/9/30 16:53

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Ok if it was me and i was in the mess of 2.9 to 2.0.15 i would take a copy of the modules MySQL i wanted and start again from 2.0.15 installing each module and then just insert the data into the module, when it is installed in 2.0.15
Else you get files you need then don't inbetween revisions.
Then you can keep any data that counts and just start again...yet that is what I would do as may take you longer rearranging blocks and bits..yet then you also improve alot of things along the way as you do...again thats me else you could just upload a MySQL backup of your database get 2.0.9 get each update refresh the system and make sure it updates..properly...each time as you go along..yet you will need a full MySQL backup

dogbone
  • 2006/9/30 16:56

• dogbone

• Just popping in

I have a full backup so i think i ask my host to put it back together again.... Thank for the advice

Login

Who's Online

358 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 358

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits