Distinctive
Website Design at its BEST!
  • 2006/9/14 4:53

• Distinctive

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/20

Distinctive Graphics and Web Design™ is an emerging new media company based in the U.S. Many people are surprised at how competitive our prices are compared with other web design companies who can charge around $100 an hour, or anywhere from $1000-$2000 per website. Distinctive Graphics and Web Design is more interested in establishing our company name and enhancing our global reputation rather than making mass profits.We are focused on providing you with individual solutions that meet each and every one of your web design and graphics needs.

http://www.Distinctive-Graphics.com
phone 513-497-0651

McNaz
Re: Website Design at its BEST!
  • 2006/9/14 6:43

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Let me wish you all the best in your venture.

I would, however, like to give you some advise.

Your website uses the blue_shine theme, a freely available theme from XoopsDesign.com. I notice that you've replaced the original copyright by xoopsdesign.com with your own.

I am assuming here that you have contacted XoopsDesign for their permission to remove their copyright from their theme.

I only mention this because designers (and their supporters) get very upset when their freely available themes are used, re tagged/re branded and passed along as someone else's creation. Especially if you are marketing yourself as a Graphics & Web Designer.

Again. I wish you the best of luck.

Distinctive
Re: Website Design at its BEST!
  • 2006/9/14 19:20

• Distinctive

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/20

haha thanks

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits