ton_cut345
How to set defult theme?
  • 2006/9/9 2:49

• ton_cut345

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/30

Hi, new in xoops..

I downloaded a theme in your theme library. and i want it to set it to default. there is no option that i can set the theme that i downloaded. i want the theme that i downloaded will be the default theme. no need to set it default in theme block.

is there a way that only the admin can set the default theme. and it will be use even your in anonymous or guest?. even your not login. you can still see the theme that you downloaded.

Will_H
Re: How to set defult theme?
  • 2006/9/9 2:57

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

admin > preferences

Also it depends on your XOOPS version.

If you are using 2.2 then you will need to override users theme choice, as they are able to select the theme they prefer in their profiles.

If you are using the 2.0 branch then you just have to go into preferences and set your default themes.

Also in preferences you will notice a little field that lets you choose which themes are selectable via you theme blaock.

Just hold down ctrl and click the themes you want visible.

Scroll down to the bottom and press Submit.

zimmi88
  • 2006/9/9 2:59

• zimmi88

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

Hi ton_cut345! Welcome to Xoops! I undertstand that you'd like to set a theme you downloaded to the default one so that all that view your site use your specific theme.

To do this, you'll need to log in to your site as an administrator. Once you're logged in, visit the administration section of your website either by clicking the link in the User Menu or visiting www.***YOURSITE***.com/admin.php.

Once you're there, go to the General System Preferences (I believe this is the correct page-I may be wrong and it might be a different preferences page). Once there, find "Default Theme" and select the theme you'd like users to use by default.

If you'd like to ensure that your theme is the only theme used on the site, find "Selectable Themes" and make sure that only your theme is selected on that menu.

Once again, welcome to Xoops! Good luck with your site!
-zimmi88 =)
"Need coffee, keep away..."

Will_H
  • 2006/9/9 3:14

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

are you a bot?

your forum posts are so professional.

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 191

heyula,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!