Prooozella
Changing popup menu place in control panel

Hi

I have tried to change the direction of XOOPS control pane and other pages, every thing is fine see these images:

http://up700.com/en/download.php?filename=e8948bda26.gif

http://up700.com/en/download.php?filename=ff92c02f40.gif

But here I can not change the place of the popup menu in control panel see this:
http://up700.com/en/download.php?filename=e2e99111da.gif

Who can help me to move it place??
You are wellcome at MSNM:
al.hobayyeb@hotmail.com

zimmi88
Re: Changing popup menu place in control panel
  • 2006/9/3 5:51

• zimmi88

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

Hello! From your post, I understand that you're using XOOPS in a lanugage that reads right-to-left and the administration panel is acting weird, and that the popup administration bars are showing up on the left side of the screen and not the right.

I'm using a different version of XOOPS (2.2.x), so I'm not sure exactly what id that div has, but try checking the code and find out if that popup menu has an "id" attribute. If so, search through the CSS file for that id. If there is an attribute "left", change it to "right", or if the attribute "right" already exists, place the value of "left" into "right".

Note that I'm assuming that you're using a standard version of Xoops. If you're using a localized version, you might get better help on your local support site. Click "Local Support" on the Community menu and find your local support team on the list.

Good luck with your site!
-zimmi88 =)
"Need coffee, keep away..."

Prooozella

I tried many thing but I cant change it??

please help me dont visit and leave me alone
al.hobayyeb@hotmail.com

zimmi88
  • 2006/9/4 2:59

• zimmi88

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

No worries... I'm around to help. Unfortunatly, I can only give you advice based on my experience with XOOPS and my understanding of the CMS. The great news is that this community is filled with a variety of XOOPS users, so someone might have better knowledge than me regarding this problem you're experiencing with the CMS.

What have you tried so far to troubleshoot the situation? Were you unable to find a record for the div in the CSS file?

The other thing I can think of is that the CSS might have been hard-coded into the PHP page or the template. I'm not sure whether this is the case or not. If it is the case, then there should be style info within the page source itself when you pull the source up on your browser.

Once again, please note that I'm assuming that you're using a standard version of Xoops. If you're using a localized version, you might get better help on your local support site. Click "Local Support" on the Community menu and find your local support team on the list.

-zimmi88 =)
"Need coffee, keep away..."

iHackCode

for that popup thing . i think its the include/layersmenu.js file. but im unsure and dont know much about javascript
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Prooozella
  • 2006/9/6 18:01

• Prooozella

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/11

Thank you all

the problem solved in this file "include/layersmenu.js" //thank you Bandit-X

change any (left) to (right) and it works fine
al.hobayyeb@hotmail.com

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits