gagaumoura
as I can automatically use to logon of xoops for logon in dotproject
  • 2006/8/31 14:18

• gagaumoura

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/14

i am brazilian student and i have a question...

i have the XOOPS and dotproject, and in my site has a one link for dotproject..

how i can automatically logon in dotproject using the logon on xoops? a only step for two logons...

how to make this?

understand?

thanks

Will_H
Re: as I can automatically use to logon of xoops for logon in dotproject
  • 2006/8/31 17:57

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Quote:

gagaumoura wrote:
understand?

No.

McNaz
  • 2006/8/31 19:46

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

Quote:
how i can automatically logon in dotproject using the logon on xoops? a only step for two logons...

You can't do it automagically as XOOPS and .Project are two different systems with their own respective user databases. You will have to write a "bride" that links the two system through a common logon.

giba
  • 2006/9/2 11:26

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Quote:

McNaz wrote:
Quote:

You can't do it automagically as XOOPS and .Project are two different systems with their own respective user databases. You will have to write a "bride" that links the two system through a common logon.

Yes Nazar one Bride, but i not can it (eu n?o sei fazer isto)

Please, exist one example for it Resized Image

Topic pendant in XT

Translation by Google.

Quote:

Hello Gagaumoura,

I battled sufficiently in search of this solution, until I lowered the Dot again to give one looked at in it.

He would very like to decide this problem, but he lacked to capacity mine in this.

I covered fóruns as of the Kousdashi (that disposal hacks of logins and fabulosos forums IPB), Gijoe (and its quantity of hacks) and unhappyly I did not find something palpavel.

In these changes I perceived that he will be in the same structure web of the site will be possivel with certainty.

Me it seems that to use autlogin Hack of XOOPS it goes to be necessary, but I am not certain.

Also I requested a force in xoops.org so that somebody informs an example any and established in this we will be able to help it.

You unite, would not be only for this in case that not. Many times the user has good systems and simply needs to integrate this its system to xoops.

Mod would really be very welcome a Connecting study for one hack called that had plugins to integrate these other programs, would be fantastic.

Analyzing what they had made to external connect IPB to xoops, I perceived that it would be this same. The idea would be to connect the session and also to use cookies for this.

Also I perceived that a good agreement is necessary on the other system in question to create a complete bridge.

Beyond the connection the problem also exists of registers in register in both systems.

Perhaps if voce will be able to give one looked at in moodle and also in the module XOOPS for moodle has a better agreement of as this connection could be made.

I am not certain, but it had an advance in this question there to connect two great systems.

I know that you is desiring the Dot, but nowadays exist xProject, a very interesting module of project management and will be adopted by us here in the one for the accompaniment of our developments.

If he will be able to try this module, also would be a good one to know.

Now of any form, it is the pendency here therefore is very interesting to decide this topic with details.

If somebody that dominates the programming php and will be able to try to evaluate a solution for this in case that taking for base itens that I mentioned above, not pass will

Thanks all

Login

Who's Online

350 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 350

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits