dramon
AyAlbum-P 2.8 - Changing The "Photo" Feel
  • 2006/8/23 6:20

• dramon

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/23

Hello, I am a webmaster at dramon.net.

Since starting our site, the MyAlbum module has been one of the more popular features on our site. Since we have a large user base from Newgrounds.com, a lot of our members are use to submitting work, and this is one of the main reasons we installed this module.

One of the cool things is that users can upload pictures they've created, but at the same time, we allow all different types of media, such as Flash, Audio, and Video. The only problem is that MyAlbum is littered with references dealing with just images. If users want to upload anything, they still must click the "Add Photo" button. When they're finished with writing the description, they click the "Upload Photo" button. They're told how many "images" are in the database.

Basically, I want to replace the words "image" and "photo," but so far, I've become stumped on exactly where I can do this. I've searched through all the possible php files, and through all the HTML template files, but I cannot find where the phrases "image(s)" or "photo" are to remove them. I don't want to do a complete overhaul and remove everything (like renaming editphoto.php), just on the visable part, changing the look around so that "images" aren't the only thing represented.

Is there any way of doing so? What file(s) should I look at, and what should I rewrite? Thanks in advance.

Login

Who's Online

442 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 442

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits