steveb
Make Modules show up under Main Menu
  • 2006/8/20 23:15

• steveb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/20

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to get my modules to show up under the main menu. Only the "home" link shows up.

I would like to set it up much like how the XOOPS site is set up. I want to make all modules visible to all people; both members and anonymous users. At the same, I want the login option available.

Not to spam, but just to show you what Im talking about: my site ishttp://www.jamminjokes.com.

Thanks in advance,
STeve

zimmi88
Re: Make Modules show up under Main Menu
  • 2006/8/20 23:22

• zimmi88

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

First off, check and make sure that the modules are installed. If the modules aren't installed, the system won't recgonize them. To install modules, go to the module administration page.

If the modules you are having problems with are installed, try this. With the system Main Menu block, only modules that the user has permission to view will show up in the block. Verify that users have permission to view the modules, especially Anonymous Users, who typically aren't granted access by default.

If this doesn't help the situation, verify that the order # for the modules you are having problems with are not set to zero. It's possible that the values were not submitted to the database.

If none of these solutions alleviate the problem, feel free to post back.

Well, I hope that helps! Good luck with your site!
-zimmi88 =)
"Need coffee, keep away..."

steveb
Re: Make Modules show up under Main Menu
  • 2006/8/21 16:31

• steveb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/20

Thanks for your help Zimmi. Looks like I fixed the issue under the Groups section.

The newly installed modules do not allow access to anonymous users by default. Had to go in and check the appropriate boxes.

Regards,
Steve

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (166 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits