Gollum
Error sending mails to more than one user..
  • 2006/8/7 16:01

• Gollum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/23

I have a big problem with XOOPS 2.0.14. I have promised users a mail if they sign up for it. I tried to send only to the ones who accepted the newsmail, but only I get the mail, and it says error to any other users on the results page. Then I Tried to send it to a group with one person who wanted to test it for me.. He got the mail. So it only wants to send to one user at the time? I have the Mail delivery method by default: PHP mail(). I tried set the method to the others, but they get full error when I try. The PHP mail() sends to one user, but error for more than one. I have no idea what to do, and it's important for me that this works.

I tried to search this site for info, first the search box, then looked manually in FAQ and Support forums (Searched some of the forums for Mail users). I couldn't find any solutions, but if you know where there is a post or other, then please direct me to it.

Thank you on forehand for your answers.

nekro
Re: Error sending mails to more than one user..
  • 2006/8/7 17:51

• nekro

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/9

try with any newsletter module...

Gollum
Re: Error sending mails to more than one user..
  • 2006/8/8 17:02

• Gollum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/23

I took your advice and installed the EvenNews module, imported the users who had accepted my newsletter, and sent it to them. But I got the same problem, only one get the mail.. Either me or another user.

I get this message:

Language string failed to loadinstantiate
Kunne ikke sende mail til 
(Then the mail of the user)

"Kunne ikke sende mail til" means "Could not send mail to" in danish. Please, if anyone can help me, then it would be very appreciated. It's important for me that this works.

Thank you on forehand.

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits