kikolobo
Problems with some sections (Classes and Methods maybe)
  • 2006/8/5 2:40

• kikolobo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/24

I get a white screen when i try to login to the admin section... Everything works except the admin and the profiles module (using XOOPS 2.2.x)...

I tried to turn on all debugs using the recovery.php with no luck

I would like to know what can it be wrong? The whole site works perfect, forums, calendars, content, etc. Except admin or profiles.

What components can i look for errors in this case? What components are used by this secions that are not used by other sections in the system.

This problem happened after i moved the site to another server, i have no clue what might be wrong, but all iget is a white screen... I insert debug print texts in the .php files and the code does not go beyong the draw_headers()l php function file in cp_utilities or something like.that.. I know its not code related cause its the same working code as the last site.. File permissions are all allright, i just don't get it.. The paths in mainfile.php are all correct and proof is that everything works except admin and profiles modules....

Any help would be appreciated!

kikolobo
Re: Problems with some sections (Classes and Methods maybe)
  • 2006/8/7 15:49

• kikolobo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/24

Solution done!!!

Okay it was my fault for not reading through all the first faq presented here...

My PHP.ini file had a directive that not allowed any debugging messages to be presented, thus being unable to solve or trace the problem.

Once turned on, it showed a bad language file in the downloads module which corrupted all the other modules.. Why i don't know but once this module file was replaced, everything came back alive!

Thanks for the help!

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits