1
Rapor
2.0.14 Error Pehhh :S
  • 2006/7/13 20:20

  • Rapor

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 26

  • Since: 2006/5/29


hello 2.0.14 error

http://www.cepkent.com/

writter but,http://www.cepkent.com/modules/news/

and general setting news disabled no

The 2.0.14 to 2.0.13.2 Upgrade ? Please Help

2
davidl2
Re: 2.0.14 Error Pehhh :S
  • 2006/7/13 21:12

  • davidl2

  • XOOPS is my life!

  • Posts: 4843

  • Since: 2003/5/26


Can you go into more details about the problem please?

I can't seem to see anything obvious wrong there...?

3
Rapor
Re: 2.0.14 Error Pehhh :S
  • 2006/7/13 21:21

  • Rapor

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 26

  • Since: 2006/5/29


-News Disable Error

-Signatur HTML Error


No News Disabled Screenhost
http://www.myehost.de/resim/images/t9r27203.jpg

4
McDonald
Re: 2.0.14 Error Pehhh :S
  • 2006/7/13 21:44

  • McDonald

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1072

  • Since: 2005/8/15


I don't understand what the problem is.

According to the screenshot you have chosen the module News for your front page.
When I look at the front page I see the News module, without any errors or problems as far as I can see.

Can you maybe explane us, with some more words then before, what kind of problems you are experiencing?