franciscohm
I need developers for customised Xoops Modules.

Dear all,

I have set up a mortgage broker company in Madrid (Spain). I am one of those crazy entrepreneurs. Now I want to expand the concept by setting-up a network of "mortgage-agents", hopefully to sell mortgages throughout Spain and -why not- to other European countries!

I want to coordinate that sales-force by using an intranet portal. After some research I have decided to use XOOPS for that purpose. Currently I have a basic, beta version installed.

I need someone to develop XOOPS modules for me (PHP + MySQL). I have fairly clear in mind what I want so I can write the exact specifications in a document (In English)

The working procedure would be as follows:

a) I write the specifications in a document and send it to you by email.
b) You estimate how many hours it would take. We may agree an interval +/- 30% just in case. Also you tell me an approximate date to finish it.
c) I pay part of the budget beforehand to show my commitment, for example 1/3 of the bill.
d) After receiving a beta version of the module, I pay another 1/3 of the bill.
e) I try the module for a week and I make a list of bugs, detailing them. The bugs must be related to the original specifications: no room for "wishful thinking" here!
f) After solving those bugs I pay the last 1/3 of the bill.

And we repeat the process for more modules. If I like the results and how it works there may be tens of them.

If you are interested please send me an email to francisco_hernandez@crisalia.com, I would appreciate if you attach a Resume/CV and if you let me know in advance what fee per hour would you charge.

Best regards
Francisco

P.D.: You may see an outdated CV of me in http://www.hernandezmarcos.net/ext/cve.pdf

davidl2
Re: I need developers for customised Xoops Modules.
  • 2006/7/13 11:23

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Here's a few names off the top of my head... (And if any other developers want to PM me their names... I'll post them whenever anyone asks for a custom module to be developed )

* SmartFactory: www.smartfactory.ca (I'm biased as I'm a SmartTeam member )

* xProject: www.xprojects.co.uk (McNaz has coded some excellent modules)

* Hervé Thouzard: www.herve-thouzard.com (responsible for the excellent News module, and several others...)

* XoopsForge: www.xoopsforge.com (Phppp - responsible for CBB - the XOOPS forum, and many many other excellent modules!)

* You can also try www.Xoopslance.com as well...

... and there's others I'm afraid I can't recall!

franciscohm
Re: I need developers for customised Xoops Modules.

Thanks very much davidl2!

Francisco

Login

Who's Online

124 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 124

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits