mrcpu
Getting blank page... with an error
  • 2006/7/12 23:24

• mrcpu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/12

So I installed several modules, things seemed to be OK. Then I realized that I had set everything up for "registered users", although I don't intend to have users (other than me) modifying anything on the site.

So I grab a different computer, connect to my site, and
only have a login block.

I went through the group permissions editor, and set up anonymous access to have access to my modules, and checked the boxes that display them on the left/center/right.

If I go to the preferences, and select one of the modules as my start page, then it works, although that's not what I want. My anonymouse user gets the full page spread.

If I disable it and set the start module to None, then I get a blank page.

TUrning on full inline error debuggings shows:

Fatal error: Class articlepermissionhandler: Cannot inherit from undefined class xoopsgrouppermhandler in /home/mathcon/public_html/modules/article/include/functions.php(122) : eval()'d code on line 2

I'm half-tempted to leave the start page as one of the blocks (it is a xpress block), because it works, *except* it displays the block twice. Once with the full text of the blog entry, and once with a "summary".

It doesn't do that when I'm logged in as a "Registered user".

Any tips appreciated.

mrcpu
Re: Getting blank page... with an error
  • 2006/7/13 2:31

• mrcpu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/12

Well, I figured out why the post was appearing twice, clearing the cache cleaned it up.

but if I reset the start module to "none", then I get a blank page, if I make it the wordpress module everything works.

I think it's a bug hiding somewhere. EVery permission box that can be checked is checked for theanonymous user...

Login

Who's Online

471 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 471

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits