mesol
smartfaq 1.04 final with xoops 2.0.14 final
  • 2006/7/8 6:07

• mesol

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/19

I just upgraded my XOOPS release to 2.0.14 Final.

Then tried to add some more Q&A to my site. Seems the FAQ is having some issues with the newly submitted Q&A, as it shows the ID of the Q&A incrementing however they are not showing up in the actual Q&A.

They do not appear in the admin index, (previously published Q&A from XOOPS 2.0.13.2 are still appearing both on the site and in the admin index).

so, link to mydomain/modules/smartfaq/
returning no Q&A was published, but i added Q&A list block at my homepage working well. same goes to Open Questions block.

anybody know how to solve it?

Quote:
i heard that:
I found a temporary fix to the issue I was having. It appears in creating the Q&A, the script did not properly assign the category ID to the question. (It would assign the newly submitted Q&A a categoryID of 0). I simply went and modified the ID in SQL.

It appears to show the question on the site, and the admin interface is back to normal.

i can't understand this statement

Bender
Re: smartfaq 1.04 final with xoops 2.0.14 final
  • 2006/7/8 13:16

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

A new release from SmartFactory to take care of the issues with 2.0.14 will come soon. Please stay tuned.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

241 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 241

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits