funkyflo
module installation problem
  • 2006/7/3 4:51

• funkyflo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/7/3 4

hello!
i just instaled XOOPS on my server and got some problem with installing modules of my choice:
*wfsection
*edito
*iMenu
*tinycontent

>> i have put all the modules in the modules directory, and i think that the directoys are right.
nevertheless i get error:
##############################
Module File for wfsection Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for edito Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for page Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for iMenu Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for tinycontent Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!
##################################################

what could be the reason for this and how to fix it?

second question:
i uploaded a ready made templates of the manies available,
have set it as default template in preferences, but still the XOOPS standard template appears :((
How to change that?

and my third question:
which module can I use in order to genarate a sitemap,
like it is possible with typo3?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Florian

Northern
Re: module installation problem
  • 2006/7/3 7:32

• Northern

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/12/26

Quote:

funkyflo wrote:
hello!
i just instaled XOOPS on my server and got some problem with installing modules of my choice:
*wfsection
*edito
*iMenu
*tinycontent

>> i have put all the modules in the modules directory, and i think that the directoys are right.
nevertheless i get error:
##############################
Module File for wfsection Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for edito Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for page Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for iMenu Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found! 0 Module File for Not Found!
Module File for tinycontent Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!Module File for Not Found!
##################################################

what could be the reason for this and how to fix it?

Alot of these modules when downloaded are in zip form, and with that the files are placed in a 2nd folder with the same name but not spelled the same.

Quote:

funkyflo wrote:
second question:
i uploaded a ready made templates of the manies available,
have set it as default template in preferences, but still the XOOPS standard template appears :((
How to change that?

are you refering to the themes or templates?
eather way, the themes or templates have there own names, and with this you can only call on the one theme or templat that you picked.
sence you picked default, you got the oem XOOPS template.
if you picked say test template you would get the test template,
this would be the same with the themes.

Quote:

funkyflo wrote:
and my third question:
which module can I use in order to genarate a sitemap,
like it is possible with typo3?

do a surch in the search box for ( sitemap )
youll come accrost a link to the modules.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=62&lid=1567

Thanks a lot in advance!
Florian[/quote]

hope this helps.

Marc

tripnosis
Re: module installation problem
  • 2006/7/3 16:06

• tripnosis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/28

For some odd reason, wfsection seems to be incompatible with XOOPS 2.0.14 Ever since I updated to 2.0.14, wf section doesn't work. wfsection 1.+ just shows blank page, and 2.+ causes major problems with the module admin section.

Try deleting JUST the wfsection folder from the modlues folder, see what happens.
"There is no element of genius, without some form of insanity."
Lyra Design
Vote Trip in '06!

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 246

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits