maximily
Module for last pictures
  • 2006/6/27 10:28

• maximily

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/26

I just downloaded module "my album" and i like to show on my main page in center block last 5 or 6 downloaded pictures from my album.What I need?

andycleff
Re: Module for last pictures
  • 2006/6/27 13:53

• andycleff

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/4/29

I'm not familiar with "MyAlbum" module in particular, but here are some suggestions:

In System Admin > Blocks look for all the blocks that belong to the MyAlbum module.

There will probably be one for recent pictures.

Turn that block on by choosing the location and making it visible and clicking "submit"

There might also be some controls built into the block for how many images to display.

You access those controls from System Admin > Blocks and the "edit" link next to that particular block.

If MyAlbum does not have a "recent images" block, you might have to use another photo gallery module.

xcGallery is very good.
Andy Cleff
Ampersand Design, Inc
Doylestown, PA
-----
Helping our clients bring great ideas into shape through integrated marketing, creative branding, print and web strategy, online learning and e-commerce.

www.ampersandesign.net

msdana
Re: Module for last pictures
  • 2006/6/27 14:20

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

andycleff is correct. There is a block for recent photos, called Recent Photos with thumbs, that allows you to select the number of recent photos to show in a block.
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits