SpasmicPuppy
Xoops Upgrade to 2.2 Problems

Hi everyone.

I was forced to upgrade to version 2.2 of XOOPS today (the irritating "Valid Token Expired" error that doesn't allow you to edit anything at all in the admin menus).

Unfortunately, now my site is totally knackered.

When I go to my main site address (http://www.huxleysource.com), its totally blank.

If I go to http://www.huxleysource.com/login.php, I get the following error strings:

Warningmain(./libraries/defines.lib.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 157

Warning
main(./libraries/defines.lib.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 157

Warning
main(./libraries/defines.lib.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 157

Warning
main(): Failed opening './libraries/defines.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 157

Warning
main(./libraries/grab_globals.lib.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 168

Warning
main(./libraries/grab_globals.lib.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 168

Warning

Warning
main(): Failed opening './libraries/grab_globals.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 168

Warning
Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/baku/public_html/main.php:157in /home/baku/public_html/main.php on line 214

I've tried editing the config.inc.php and amending the database details, but to no avail.

I've even created a new userid for my site's sql database, but again, to no avail.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I'm doing wrong? I'm a total php n00b, but generally pick things up fast, so any help you guys & girls could offer would rock.

SpasmicPuppy
Re: Xoops Upgrade to 2.2 Problems

Just as an update, I'm still logged into the admin section of my site... and the version information at the bottom of the page advises that its version 2.0.13.1 still.

Plus the problems with not being able to alter anything on the admin side is still present.

davidl2
  • 2006/6/19 16:34

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Have you updated the system module as well?

SpasmicPuppy

I think so... how would I check that?

I literally followed the instructions at this link:

https://xoops.org/modules/core/singlefile.php?cid=8&lid=82

Oh, and I did actually back up my database... but me being a total n00b, I don't know how to restore it... lol

Login

Who's Online

477 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 477

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits