msdana
Re: Groupform Hack for CenterDown Blocks for Xoops 2.0.14-RC1
  • 2006/6/11 13:25

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Thanks -Juliette-,

There was a blank space at the end. It seems to have worked.

Thanks

EDIT:
I also used Quest's hack/patch and I seem to like that one better. It tells you where the blocks are positioned (CLeft_Bottom, Center_Bottom, CRight_Down). Helps people like me with memory problems.
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

skalpa
  • 2006/6/11 14:43

• skalpa

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/4/16

Quote:
I tried the fix and it did indeed allow the blocks placed in the center column bottom(below content) to be seen in the groups admin. But the blocks from the center column bottom were in with the other center blocks.

It's because what I did is just a quick fix: I'm actually busy preparing 2.0.14, and one of first things I'd like to work on once this is done will be to redo both the groups and blocks administration page entirely to something really more convenient than what there is now, so you won't have this problem eternally .

skalpa.>
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, and more complex. It takes a touch of genius, a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the 1st one (A.Einstein)

uniquekaiser

THANKS FOR THE FIX!!!!

I was going to give up and turn to 2.0.13.2

Thanks again!

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits