codyheit
Looking for a business CMS system
  • 2006/6/7 11:01

• codyheit

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/1/10

Hi

Basically I'm looking for some cms software which will be used for a business. They would need to have one main admin user that would control the entire system but then have individual user sites that can control the majority of their own settings. Basically they want to create an area where different franchise members can come and access all the companies information which they need (Manuals, Pricing Sheets, Training, knowledge base etc) and then separate areas (sites) that only that franchise can access and update information which they need to access (project management, calendar, online webmail client, etc)

Do you think XOOPS might be able to provide these features?

rabideau
Re: Looking for a business CMS system
  • 2006/6/7 12:52

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Yes it is doable.

If you'd like to see a prototype of something similar please check out http://processteam.org Look at it from both a non-registered user (user type 1) and then as a registered user (you'll note different views, information with some, but not complete, overlap)

Have fun!
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

codyheit
Re: Looking for a business CMS system
  • 2006/6/8 4:03

• codyheit

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/1/10

What module have you used to do this?

The reason I ask is because I know how to setup the site to allow different users to access certain material but not how to limit uses to see each others polls or document management system.

Would I have to use a module which allows multiple sites in one?

Login

Who's Online

406 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 406

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits