• 2006/5/24 0:17

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

well his site is

www.tufat.com

However it is down right now, idk why.

IThe integration comes with the download

If you check back later I am sure it will be back up.

Hes been around for a long time, I couldnt imagine his site being down for too long.

Also I noticed someone threw this up earlier today and it looks pretty simple to integrat in

http://x7chat.com/index.php

msdana
Re: Aim4fame Total ownage
  • 2006/5/24 0:23

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Hey Biteronboard,

I use Flashchat too, but sometimes the Protector module gets in the way and Flashchat stops working.

Do you have Protector installed and experience prob? I've excluded from Protector but it always finds it's way back to Flashchat.
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

Will_H
  • 2006/5/24 0:26

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

Ya I have protector installed; unfortuneatly I have not encountered that problem. sorry

aim4fame
  • 2006/5/24 3:47

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/12

"edit" Im your man Jesus Christ couldn't touch me. because i represent you" {sin quote}. Wow lamers try to hack my site lol? to bad I just restarted the server.. yawn any way.. we still OWN if you like than join. Dont hack ur wasting ur time!
www.aim4fame.com

aim4fame
  • 2006/5/24 3:54

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

I see all the x7 post's but i suspect a security leak with the last module, gably. No idea who's responsible yet, but i'll keep working on my own mods untill I do know. I'd really like to get intouch with the author of flash chat! If he can integrate it like you say he can I wonder why everone else charges so high.
www.aim4fame.com

aim4fame
  • 2006/5/24 4:00

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

I have another point! We did it all without a tutorial and we'll do it again to any program!!
we still use XOOPS
much love xoops
www.aim4fame.com

wizanda
  • 2006/5/24 9:42

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Aim4frame as I said yesterday to you, I am just getting on with my site, you do not need to send me show off things and how rubbish I have done, its off putting to say the least....

Then if that post is to imply you think I would hack you in anyway at 12:30 am, then

If it is intended to be directed at me as it appears again as did your PM and then first post on the forum about how Iframe are crap and you are amazing have fun

Don't need it!

If I am mistaken and you are not being continuously in a daft competition with me, forgive me...
Yet it does appear like that and I am fed up with it already before you get any worse.

Peace B with U

wizanda
  • 2006/5/24 10:35

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Quote:
License
The license for FlashChat permits single use only. This means that for web server scripts, such as those using PHP/MySQL/Flash/XML, you can use the software on a single website, and any sub-domains or parked domains of the website. The exception to this are the Flash Components, such as the Datagrid Extensions, which can be used on multiple projects.
You may not re-distribute or re-sell this software under any circumstances. If you are a web service provider with many customers, you can purchase multiple licenses of FlashChat on behalf of your customers, but it should be clear to your users that the software is from TUFaT.com.
You should not take credit for the development of FlashChat, or claim copyright ownership over this software.
If this license description is unclear in any way, just use this rule of thumb: I don't want people to attempt to compete with me on the distribution or sale of these scripts. So, if you're doing something which allows people to get this software without first going through TUFaT.com, then you're probably violating the license.
Please remember that I am a single developer who is strongly dependent on sales from TUFaT.com for my livlihood, and upgrades to these scripts - which you get for free with your purchase - depend on the sales volume. Thus, if a lot of people buy script X, then it's very likely to be upgraded a lot more in the months and years to come, and you'll reap the benefits of these upgrades. I generally put 100% of the income from sales back into development.
Taken from official site

Will_H
  • 2006/5/24 11:04

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

Hey tufat is back up!

Again the integration is built into flash chat... read the instructions.

aim4fame
  • 2006/5/24 15:52

• aim4fame

• Just popping in

Awesome thanks biter.
I dont know what your talking about wizanda #OOPS# your sensitive.
www.aim4fame.com

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits