devcenter
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getbymodule()
  • 2005/8/15 15:20

• devcenter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/15

In some modules like myAlbum and others i get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getbymodule() in /home/devlinux/public_html/xoopsdev/modules/myalbum/admin/myblocksadmin.php on line 40

Line 40:
$block_arr =& XoopsBlock::getByModule( $xoopsModule->mid() ) ;

I think the new XOOPS 2.2 with smarty, was rewrited with some changes in class/template.php, generating some errors like this...

But... somebody know how i can resolve this by myself ?
Or i have to wait a new versions of this modules release?

Thanks....

Mithrandir
Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getbymodule()

the blocks administration some module developers have implemented in their modules rely on a certain structure of a part of the core. That has changed in XOOPS 2.2 so those parts of the modules don't work.

The XOOPS 2.2 blocks administration has become somewhat easier to use with only listing the blocks that are actually used - and hopefully module developers will take this part out of their modules and instead focus their energy on - if they still feel the need - a single blocks administration module with a better interface than in the core.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

DriedGraze
  • 2006/5/20 16:42

• DriedGraze

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/21

I'm having this problem also when I select Blocks & Groups Admin from within the MyAlbum admin. I'm guessing it's related and so does anyone know how to resolve it?

Cheers

stiffler
  • 2006/5/21 5:23

• stiffler

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/1 3

Quote:

DriedGraze wrote:
I'm having this problem also when I select Blocks & Groups Admin from within the MyAlbum admin. I'm guessing it's related and so does anyone know how to resolve it?

Cheers

I had this problem too. But I went to the developers website and got the latest version, and updated it. I can access the Groups Admin now.

Login

Who's Online

195 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 195

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits