1
samsam
About moved Xoops pages to other hosting company.
  • 2006/5/17 2:51

  • samsam

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2006/5/17


Hello, XOOPS friends!
I really need your help to resolve this problem.
I changted hosting company and download all pages and copy My SQL files. I did ftp all files to the new server and restore SQL file and changed all info on mainfile.php

but now I got erroe message like as below;

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/slcmc/public_html/la-love/modules/protector/class/protector.php on line 45

Here is the code in protector.php so would you please help me and let me know what's going wrong!!

{
$this->_conn = $conn ;

// Preferences (for performance, I dare to use an irregular method)
$result = mysql_query( "SELECT conf_name,conf_value FROM ".XOOPS_DB_PREFIX."_config WHERE conf_title like '_MI_PROTECTOR%'" , $conn ) ;
if( mysql_num_rows( $result ) < 5 ) return false ;
$this->_conf = array() ;
while( list( $key , $val ) = mysql_fetch_row( $result ) ) {
$this->_conf[ $key ] = $val ;
}

if( ! empty( $this->_conf['global_disabled'] ) ) return true ;

// die if PHP_SELF XSS found (disabled in 2.53)
// if( preg_match( '/[<>\'";\n ]/' , @$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ) ) {
// $this->message .= "Invalid PHP_SELF '{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}' found.\n" ;
// $this->output_log( 'PHP_SELF XSS' ) ;
// die( 'invalid PHP_SELF' ) ;
// }

Thank you very much!!

2
samsam
Re: About moved Xoops pages to other hosting company.
  • 2006/5/17 5:11

  • samsam

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2006/5/17


Oh no! I forgot to restore SQL files but when I upload to the DB sever, I got the other error again!!oops!

Error
There seems to be an error in your SQL query
. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem

ERROR
: Unclosed quote @ 589
STR
: `
SQL: 

-- --------------------------------------------------------

-- 
-- ?&#417;??&#1445;&#47374;??¤ 
`xoops_formmail_id`
-- 

CREATE TABLE 
`xoops_formmail_id` (
  
`id_form` smallint(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  
`desc_form` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '',
  
`admin` varchar(5) default NULL,
  
`groupe` varchar(255) default NULL,
  
`email` varchar(255) default NULL,
  
`expe` varchar(5) default NULL,
  
`text_index` text NOT NULL,
  
`text_form` text NOT NULL,
  
`form_order` smallint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  
`form_req` varchar(5) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (
`id_form`),
  UNIQUE KEY 
`` (`desc_form`)
) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ;



SQL query: 

-- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- ?&#417;??&#1445;&#47374;??¤ 
`xoops_formmail_id` -- CREATE TABLE `xoops_formmail_id` ( `id_form` smallint(5) NOT NULL auto_increment, `desc_form` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', `admin` varchar(5) default NULL, `groupe` varchar(255) default NULL, `email` varchar(255) default NULL, `expe` varchar(5) default NULL, `text_index` text NOT NULL, `text_form` text NOT NULL, `form_order` smallint(2) NOT NULL default '0', `form_req` varchar(5) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`id_form`), UNIQUE KEY `` (`desc_form`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 ; 

MySQL said:  

#1280 - Incorrect index name ''


Does anybody know hot to fix it or think I'd better install from template and all mudule again? If you say so, I will....!!

Thank you,

3
samsam
Re: About moved Xoops pages to other hosting company.
  • 2006/5/17 22:20

  • samsam

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 3

  • Since: 2006/5/17


I gave it up and reinstall to the new server!!

Thank you,